Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Our office is proud to say, EVERY Invisalign case is reviewed prior to start by a Board Certified Orthodontist, to ensure maximum predictability.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Sun’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Sun has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Sun about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.